Careers - Data Entry Clerk
At LDI Solutions we believe that your job is much more than a place where you go to work. Not being inspired makes people feel sad and disenfranchised. When people come together around a common cause they feel fulfilled and more alive. Being part of a strong team makes life better. We are using material science, chemistry, engineering and innovation to provide hundreds of new, inspiring jobs by 2030 through the creation of products that protect the environment and human health because nobody deserves to suffer from man-made disease and sickness.
Data Entry Clerk is a fast paced, entry level position that will introduce you to each of LDI’s diverse business units. We are looking for candidate who is motivated to continuously improve, hardworking and looking to grow and become part of a strong team.
- Order entry
- Maintain customer database
- Packing & fulfilling sample requests
- Light receptionist duties, including greeting people at the door and answering the telephone
- Computer literate, experience with Microsoft Teams and Office 365 Suite and Quickbooks preferred
- High attention to detail and process/checklist oriented
- Customer Service Oriented
- Effective Communication Skills
- Problem solving
- Demonstrate sense of urgency to complete tasks to deadlines
- Strong organization skills
- Ability to manage time to meet frequently changing deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to take direction and work within a group towards team goals
Pay & Benefits:
- Salary – $15+ hour depending on job experience.
- Profit sharing
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Retirement plan
- Health insurance plan
Job Type: Full-time, Monday-Friday