Sales Coordinator - Medical
At LDI Solutions we believe that your job is much more than a place where you go to work. When people come together around a common cause they feel fulfilled and more alive. Being part of a strong team makes life better. We are using material science, chemistry, engineering and innovation to provide hundreds of new, inspiring jobs by 2030 through the creation of products that protect the environment and human health because nobody deserves to suffer from man-made disease and sickness.
We are looking for candidates that are motivated to continuously improve, hardworking and looking to grow and become part of a strong team. LDI Medical supplies innovative medical products to contribute to a safer, higher quality level of care throughout healthcare and deathcare.
Sales Coordinator – LDI Medical, is a fast paced, sales and customer service role that gives a person seeking to grow into a medical sales role a great launching point to begin a career with a growing company. This is an inside sales position located in our Rochester, NH office with limited travel as needed.
- Outbound calling to prospective customers, not currently purchasing LDI Products
- Cold calling and account management of our current customers
- Get that first order and penetrate the account with multiple products
- Account Management
- Maintain customer database, ensuring information is correct and up to date for marketing and sales activities
- Prepare for and participate in sales meetings
- Certified Tissue Bank Specialist, CTBS or Mortician Experience a plus
- Previous Sales Experience preferred but not necessary
- High energy – positive attitude
- Customer Service Oriented
- Attention to detail
- Effective Communication Skills
- Problem solving
- Process oriented
- Knowledge of relevant computer applications (Microsoft Word and Excel)
- Demonstrate sense of urgency to complete tasks to deadlines
- Strong organization skills and ability to multi-task
- Ability to manage time to meet frequently changing deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to take direction and work within a group towards team goals
Pay & Benefits:
- Salary – $20+ hour depending on job experience.
- Profit sharing
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Retirement plan
- Health insurance plan
Job Type: Full-time, Monday-Friday