Apply for an exciting opportunity with LDI Solutions, a rapidly growing company, that develops sustainable products to protect the environment and human health.
LDI’s Interiors business unit focuses on developing durable upholstery that contributes to healthier commercial interiors. We are looking for a textile inspector to visually ensure each yard of upholstery material shipped to our furniture manufacturers meets the highest quality standards. In addition, you will pick, pack and ship orders as well as help manage inventory to ensure a seamless order fulfillment process.
We are looking for candidate who is motivated to continuously improve, hardworking and looking to become part of a strong team.
- Textile inspection – Operating inspection machine to ensure material being shipped to customers meets visual quality standards.
- Picking rolls from warehouse bin locations for inspection
- Packing customer orders and returning unused material to bin locations in the warehouse
- Documenting movement of inventory in our warehouse management system
- Assist with receiving incoming shipments, including physically unloading containers
- Use various shipping software such as Worldship and Ship Manager.
- Perform physical inventory to ensure accurate material count
- Maintain work area in a neat and organized manner
- Demonstrate sense of urgency to complete projects to deadlines, while maintaining good quality
- Comply with all OSHA safety requirements
- Create and write reports
- Initiate process improvements
- High attention to detail
- Previous inspection or quality control experience is desired
- Must be able to lift up to 60 lbs.
- Good math and computer skills (Word & Excel)
- Willingness to take direction and work within a group towards team goals
- Able to follow written instructions
- Strong organization skills and ability to multi-task
- Ability to manage time to meet frequently changing deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with shipping and inventory software is a plus
- Prior experience with a forklift is a plus
Pay & Benefits:
- Salary - $15+per hour depending on job experience
- Profit sharing
- Paid vacation and holiday
- Retirement plan
- Health insurance plan
Job Type: Full-time